PLANTAR FASCIITIS a nagging problem that can get worse without putting together a long term foot care plan.
STRETCH: your plantar fascia and achilles tendon, reduce the time you are on your feet and limit long runs or gym time.
RECOVERY: use ice packs, heat packs and message your feet, what you are wearing is very important!
GOOD SHOES and wearing SOCKS with arch support is the key, walking around barefoot or in non supportive shoes (like flip flops) can slow recovery.
NOT A QUICK FIX, it will take many days or weeks to recover. For stubborn cases, see a podiatrist for more aggressive treatments that may be required.
The SOX difference:
- EVERY PAIR is hand inspected for quality and function in Italy.
- PRE-WASHED using a "chemical free" softener, each sock is inspected by hand for quality and function.
- SILVER DRYSTAT infused with silver for a natural bacteria resistant, wicking and quick drying material.
- DRY FEET = NO BLISTERS
- DEEP HEEL CUP keeps socks from sliding down inside your shoes
- QUALITY Every product is made to strict specifications in our Italy factory never outsourced to the lowest bidder.
- SIZE CHART: Small (Women's 5-8, Men's 4-7), Medium (Women's 8-10, Men's 7-9), Large (Women's 10-12, Men's 9-11), X-Large (Men's 11-14). Due to the stretchability of the sock, if your shoe size is between sizes, choose the smaller.
MADE IN ITALY by Arcos, makers of compression socks since 1998, perfecting the ideal socks.
Mid foot Plantar Fasciitis Support Zone also prevents pooling of blood
SILVER DRYSTAT: our exclusive wicking and quick drying fibers infused with Silver to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungus.
Boost your performance for any sport activity, Yoga, Gym, Running, Walking, Standing, Travel, or just sitting on the couch
Compression is proven to improve blood flow, move faster, react quicker and use less energy
Designed, tested and manufactured in our Italian factory, to elite athletes compression standards
PLANTAR FASCIITIS RELIEF - may help relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis, a LONG TERM Solution no overnight quick fix