Parents often love to share the things that they are into with their children. For cycling and jogging enthusiasts, as luck would have it, kids and the outdoors go naturally together. What could be better than hitting the open road with kids in tow experiencing the sights and sounds of the outdoors together? The Aosom Elite 3-in-1 bike trailer stroller is perfect for that golden time when they're starting to get inquisitive about the world around them but not quite old enough to ride on their own. For parents it's a chance to maintain their active lifestyle even after having kids. Whether around the block or over rough terrain, Aosom's got your covered on your way.
- 3-in-1 design double child bike stroller, trailer and jogger for the perfect blend of functions and features in one family friendly unit
- Features a locking swivel front wheel and full suspension system for the ultimate in comfort and control
- Lightweight all steel frame with smooth-rolling 20" wheels for traversing uneven terrain
- Supports up to 88lbs with enough room for 2 children to ride in safety and ease
- Sling-style pocketed seat with a five-point safety harness for added protection
- Includes an Aosom "Type A" bike hitch/coupler for easily connecting the trailer to a bicycle
- All-weather canopy helps shield from sun and rain with both mesh and plastic covering
- Converts from a trailer to a jogger in seconds with included kit and folds flat without the need for tools
- Folds easily to fit trunks and storage areas of most vehicles
- Stroller Dimensions: 55"L x 35"W x 41.25"H
- Trailer Dimensions: 63.5"L x 35"W x 41.25"H
- Folded Dimensions: 35"L x 31"W x 7"H
- Interior Measurements: 23"L x 21"W x 20"H
- Front Wheel: 10"
- Rear Wheel: 19.5"
- Net Weight: 41lbs
- Max Weight Limit: 88lbs
Top features include a locking swivel front tire and full suspension system
Full suspension system makes the trailer much more comfortable for your kids and helps the stroller to be useful on most all terrain
Hand lock brake system on rear wheel so you can lock the stroller while parked
Front wheel can swivel for strolling, be locked in for jogging or be removed completely while in use as a bike trailer
Max Weight Limit: 88 lbs.; No tools needed to setup and break down